TOWNSHIP TIDBIT:

Up until about 1850, every church had its parochial school beside it. The school house of the Swamp Reformed Church (Leidy Road and Swamp Pike) was demolished about 1955.

Planning

Planning


The Planning Department is a sub-department underneath Administration and includes two employees: the Township Manager and an Administrative Assistant.  This department handles the land development and subdivision process.

This office is located in the Township's Main Building (2943 North Charlotte Street) and is open throughout the week from 8:30 AM until 4:30 PM.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Jamie Gwynn
Township Manager
jgwynn@newhanover-pa.org
Phone: 610-323-1008
Fax: 610-323-5173