TOWNSHIP TIDBIT:

In 1832 the postal address of New Hanover was called “Swamp Churches.” The village had a Lutheran church, a German Reformed church, a post office, a tanyard, 2 taverns, 2 stores, and 8 dwellings.

GOVERNMENT

GOVERNMENT


Welcome to the Government section of our website.  Please click on one of the links on the left to learn more about our municipality.

test