- Ludwig Road – From Gilbertsville Golf Course to Route 73, the week of June 17
- Sassmansville Road – From Middle Creek Road to Hoffmansville Road, the week of June 24
- Henning Road – From Deep Creek to Hill Road, the week of May 27
The week of May 27
- Bow Lane – From Township Line to cul-de-sac
- Gail Drive – From Bow Lane to cul-de-sac
- St. Anthony Way – From Kleman Road to cul-de-sac
- Woodland Way – From Sunny Ridge Road to Bow Lane
- Sunny Ridge Road – From Township Line to cul-de-sac
- Shady Lane – From Buchert Road to cul-de-sac
- Cinderella Court – From Township Line Road to cul-de-sac
Residents who do not want their wooded areas sprayed with herbicide must notify Dennis Flynn, Public Works Director. You will be required to maintain that area yourselves. If you do not take care of them they will be sprayed by the Public Works Department.
November to April: We use cold patch at $110.00 per ton. The cold patch is a temporary fix that is then replaced once the Blacktop plant opens. There are times the cold patch comes out due to the rain and freezing/ thawing that forces the patch material to come out.
April to October: We use Hot Blacktop at $50.00 per ton. This is a permanent patch. We have to remove all the cold patch from the potholes and refill them with the hot blacktop. As well as any new potholes.
It takes 5 guys to fill a pothole, a driver, 2 rake, 1 lute and 1 plate whacker. We are only able to order a minimum of 5 tons of black top and need to use it that day before it cools down. Once there are enough potholes reported to take a half day or full day of work we fix them. It is a slow moving operation and it takes time to cover the whole township. We are not able to fill potholes that have water in them. While potholes are reported, we continue to do other work in the township such as mulching, tree trimming and parks and recreation projects.